Beiträge von Leushin

Thank you for your answer Poker Star! Your English is ok! So you think the repair is impossible? I need the special pad to unite the databank and coin unit? Is it exactly? If so, you fully right - I need to buy a new one slotmachine... and 20 gr of vodka will not help! Maybe 200 gr.... ;frown

Dear All! As i understand from my google-translater debate is about delivery of the databank to Ukraine! Let me explain - the most common way in Ukraine is to recieve the parcel via EMS (it is the express mail service between all main posts of the world) and here in Ukraine you don't need to pay any taxes and custom clearance if the parcel cost is below 200 Euro! Usually a sender just write "Gift" on the parcel - and no problems! I use EMS service when I buy something on Ebay! Another express services , such as DHL, TNT, UPS always need to pay some taxes even if you recieving a parcel that costs 1 euro! Also there are some small express companies that give the good prices , for exaple when I bought my playing machines , I just pay 1,5 euro/kg for the delivery from Germany to Ukraine, so the payment was about 60 euro for one playing machine! The company link is here http://www.meest-germany.de/ , I just looked and now the price is 1,80 euro/kg! Also I can use the help of my friends in Germany, I can send the parcel to their address in Germany and they can transmit the parcel through out the shuttle bus Germany-Ukraine! So it is many ways of sending the parcel to Ukraine...

Now the problem for me is to find the good working databank for the good price. Because the price even in 65 euros is a little bit high! I bought my Merkur Cinema for just 100 euros....
    Hope somebody have it and want to sale!

Dear Friends! Please answer to my two questions:
    1.The sticker on the databank on Ebay have "CC1" mode, the mode of my databank is "CC3"! If I change my CC3 to CC1 will my Cinema work correct or I need to look exactly for CC3 databank?
    2. with this new databank my Merkur will work in Hobby mode as my previous databank?

Thanks in advance!!

dear Jim! Thank you for your help! Will wait couple of days, maybe somebody on this forum have this databank! If no, will buy it on Ebay!
    Also want to ask about CC1 (on Ebay) and CC3 (my own) marking - is it the same?
    And one more question - with this new databank it will work in Hobby mode as my previous databank?

Dear all! Thank you for your replies!

To xrayde : thank you for your link of the post company! It is many ways to sent the goods to Ukraine, also I have a friends and they will help me to get the databank! Now I want to understand is it exactly the databank damage!

To Happyday: At your link I can see that the databank have the next letters : Cinema D12 CC1 , but my have Cinema D12 CC3 - is it the same or I need to search exactly for CC3?

Zitat

Original von Happyday
    [Ebay]200623248281[/Ebay]

Dear Happyday! Thank you for your link! Do I have a chance to repair it by myself? Or it is exactly the damadge of the databank? Is it totally burned and need to be replaced?

Dear Friends! Good day! I'm from Ukraine and can't write in German, so please excuse me! The problem is that I have Merkur Cinema playing machine, which I've bought one year ago, all was perfect, it worked well, but yesterday I have switched it on and my Cinema don't worked! Only yellow light is on at the bottom of the playing machine and inside some red lamps are blinking! So please, if somebody know this kind of problem - give an advice, because I even don't know what to do now! Many thanks in advance, Alexander
    p.s. the photos are attached!